Each Month, starting May 2014, O2EA (Overweight to Endurance Athlete) is challenging us to rack up the miles. We pick an exercise, estimate how many miles we do and log our miles. We also earn miles for Yoga classes, Fitness classes,Personal training, and logging our food. At the end of the month we get a little prize if we meet or exceed our estimated mileage. The coaches are challenging us this way to help hold us accountable. Just what I need. Because I am out of state I created this blog to keep track of all my miles. If you want more info on what O2EA is about check out their webpage at www.o2ea.com

Saturday, May 3, 2014

May 2nd Mileage

 
I work out a a Fitness Studio, called ENERGIA FITNESS here in Hadley, Ma. (www.energiastudios.com)   It is a small gym that offers personal training,  spinning, TRX classes, boot camp, Pilates, Obstacle Course,  and Spin and Strength classes just to name a few.  I love working out here.  We are a tight knit community and even consider ourselves to be family.  This is where I will be logging most of my miles for the O2EA challenge.  The O2EA Gym(www.o2ea.com)  and community is a very close knit community and offers great support as well.  If I lived in Denver this would be my gym of choice.  Love you guys. 

On May 2nd, I had a personal training session in the morning with Justin Killeen.  I have been working with him over a year now.  He has challenged me mentally and physically.  I am the strongest I have ever been and can't wait to get even stronger.  

After Personal training I went to YOGA at the YMCA.

Later that evening I came back to ENERGIA and took a spin and strength class followed by a foam rolling and stretching class. 

TOTAL MILEAGE FOR TODAY:  25 Miles. TOTAL MILEAGE FOR THE MONTH:  33.14 Miles.   ONLY 277.36 miles to go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment